Saturday 3 December 2011

Paranormal Websites

Well, all I can say about this next paranormal website investigation is don't go there if you're a nervous type. Real Ghost Videos are certainly spooky. I braced myself before watching, all in the name of investigating the paranormal for you!
I watched six before I'd had enough, although there are many more.
The first was at Augustine Light Station in Florida. I watched a shadowy figure walk from one room to another. Hmm! That wasn't too bad I thought. I don't scare easily and my mind's always looking for an explanation. Well, I'm stumped!
Second one was at a horse ranch in Mexico. It's broad daylight and the horses do looked spooked. I won't spoil it by telling you what happens.
Next was a at a funeral home, some teenagers had broken into and got what they deserved.
There followed a possessed doll and a poltergeist in a kitchen.
But there was one that had me a little spooked and this was at the Bethlehem Grotto in Palestine. There were some monks in brown habits passing by the grotto. The spirit or  angel, which is what they stated it to be, appeared in the centre of the grotto itself. The video is shown first in real time. Then slowed down to 50% then 25% After this it stops, then zooms in on the apparition.
Now I know how easy it is to fake ghostly videos, but I definitely wouldn't expect a group of monks to do so! So the only thing I can suggest is you view them yourself, if you dare!
Bye, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment